Thursday 13 June 2013

Behind you!

I took the 8 mile route back on tuesday night which has an interesting 15% hill and as I had not done this one that way (uphill) before so I thought it would be an intersting test, which it was as just as I started up it a car tucked in behind me. bear in mind we are on a single track road and I am clipped into the pedals thus unable to put a foot down to allow car to pass safely or go slowly enough on such a steep hil to be able to unclip so as not to fall over I was forced to maintain lung bursting tempo to the top, max hr according to gizmo was 168 on that ride and I know exactly where that was, not quite the top of 15%hill. Finished ride with an almost flat out sprint which saw a new PB flat speed of 31.4 mph and I could have gone quicker but ran out of road.

Wednesday (Yesterday)

5 mile fast ride

5 mile fast ride

1 hour spinning sprints and hills mega workout max hr 164.

Core strength exercises

Today so far

5 mile fast ride

No comments:

Post a Comment